Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Another Set of Links

I know I promised to get to the health insurance topic, but I want to try to upgrade my blog before I start that conversation. In the meantime, I am saving another group of links that I want to post so I can close all of these windows and get some speed back to my computer.

The Supreme Court handed down a decision last week that affects parents of special ed students that are seeking reimbursement from the school system for a private school placement. The decision is here. An easy explanation is here. ABC News broadcast a report that we in the DC area did not get to see as it was the same night as the Metro crash. Here is the link for the ABC report; it is titled "Public Pays for Private School." Finally, here is a response from a fellow blogger about the broadcast.

CBS News had a Leesburg family on their broadcast recently as they reported on the lack of health care benefits for children with autism in Virginia.

I've been keeping up with events in Iran on Twitter; here's a link to one of the groups that is providing information.

If all goes well, I should have this blog upgraded this afternoon and will start on the health insurance question! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment